Hydrocotyle tripartita is a GREAT midground plant that is grown 100% submersed in our facility. You will receive a large portion of this amazing plant either in a pot or bare root.
Contrary to some information we have found this plant to be not very demanding and will grow in lower light conditions as well as non – CO2 aquariums. If you like the look of this plant you should give it a try!
- Scientific Name: Hydrocotyle tripartita (Hydrocotyle sibthorpioides)
- Common Name: Lawn Marshpennywort
- Size: .25″ – .75″
- Temperature: 68 – 83 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 5.0 – 7.0
- Lighting: Medium – High
- Growth Rate: Moderate – Fast
- Can be grown emersed?: YES
We use and recommend Seachem Flourish products. Please consider the following products when purchasing this plant:
More Great Information about Hydrocotyle tripartita can be found Here