The Cyphotilapia frontosa (Frontosa Cichlid) is an amazing and elegant African Cichlid from lake Tanganyika.
They do best when kept in groups where they can form a community.
- Type: Cyphotilapia (Frontosa from lake Tanganyika)
- Common Name: Frontosa, Fronts
- Origin: Africa (Lake Tanganyika)
- Habitat: Deep Intermediate
- Diet: Carnivore
- Temperament: Aggressive
- Maximum Size: 12 ” Dominant males will get larger than the rest of the harem
- Temperature: 78 – 82°F
- pH: 8.2-9.0
- Water Hardness: Hard
We recommend feeding your Cyphotilapia frontosa New Life Spectrum Cichlid Formula and using Seachem Cichlid Lake Salt as well as Seachem Tanganyika Buffer to make your Frontosa Cichlid happy and healthy!
Some great reading.
Check out the video Below to see some of the Frontosa you are ordering!