The Neolamprologus multifasciatus (multies) is one of the smallest African Cichlids from lake Tanganyika.
They do best when kept in groups where they can form a community.
- Scientific Name: Neolamprologus multifasciatus
- Common Name: Multies
- Origin: Africa (Lake Tanganyika)
- Habitat: Deep Intermediate
- Diet: Carnivore
- Temperament: Mildly Aggressive
- Maximum Size: 12 ” Dominant males will get larger than the rest of the harem
- Temperature: 78 – 82°F
- pH: 8.2-9.0
- Water Hardness: Hard
We recommend feeding your Neolamprologus multifasciatus New Life Spectrum Cichlid Formula and using Seachem Cichlid Lake Salt as well as Seachem Tanganyika Buffer to make your Multies happy and healthy!
Some great reading.
Check out the video Below to see some of the multifasciatus you are ordering!