The Tropheus sp. “Red” (Moliro) Firecracker is an outstanding and vibrant African Cichlid from lake Tanganyika.
Tropheus do best when kept in groups where they can form a community.
- Type: Tropheus sp. “Red” (Moliro)
- Common Name: Tropheus, Moliro Firecracker Red
- Origin: Africa (Lake Tanganyika)
- Habitat: Deep Intermediate
- Diet: Herbivore, aufwuchs (Algae and other microorganisms that grow on surfaces)
- Temperament: Aggressive
- Maximum Size: 5″
- Temperature: 78 – 82°F
- pH: 8.2-9.0
- Water Hardness: Hard
We recommend feeding your Tropheus sp. “Red” (Moliro) New Life Spectrum Cichlid Formula and using Seachem Cichlid Lake Salt as well as Seachem Tanganyika Buffer to make your Tropheus happy and healthy!
Read more about the Tropheus sp. “Red” (Moliro)
Check out the video Below to see some of the tropheus you are ordering!