The Blue Eye Albino Bristlenose Pleco is a Peaceful Algae eating Machine!
- Scientific Name: Ancistrus sp.
- Common Name: Blue Eye Albino Bristlenose Pleco
- Geographic Origin: South America (captive bred variant)
- Habitat: One of the best algae eaters you can get! Plus amazing red coloration!
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 4″- 5″
- Temperature: 71-86 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 6.5 – 8.4
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom and anywhere it can find driftwood or algae.
- How many?: They do well with almost any type of other fish and may be kept together in a large aquarium.
- Diet: Algae and wood – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Catfish Chips
The Blue Eye Albino Bristlenose Pleco that we sell is approximately 1.5″-2″ in length. These guys are tank raised by a small fish farmer that we support!
More great info here