The Burmese border loach is also known as angelicus loach and polka dot loach. They have a very striking pattern and are great community fish!
- Scientific Name: Botia kubotai
- Common Name: Burmese Border loach, angelicus loach. polka dot loach
- Geographic Origin: Burma and Thailand
- Habitat: Any community type aquarium with lots of hiding places.
- Temperament: Moderate
- Maximum Size: 5″
- Temperature: 75-82 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 6.8 – 7.5
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium Hard
- Water Region: Bottom of your aquarium
- How many?: Best in Large groups
- Diet: Omnivore