The Gold Honey Gourami is a color variation of the wild Honey Gourami. Both the males and females have a golden tone.
- Scientific Name: Trichogaster chuna
- Common Name: Gold Honey Gourami
- Geographic Origin: India
- Habitat: Almost any type of aquarium is suitable for these wonderful creatures. They Love a planted tank!
- Gender Difference: Both Males and Females have a golden tone with males developing some orange/red fins
- Breeding: Bubble Nest Builder
- Temperament: Peaceful but territorial towards other males of its kind
- Maximum Size: 2.8″
- Temperature: 72-82 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 5.0 – 7.0
- Water Hardness: Very Soft to Soft
- Water Region: Middle to Top
- How many?: Groups of 3 or more of similar sized fish
- Diet: Omnivore ~ We recommend and feed NLS Small Fish Formula