The Habrosus Cory is a fun and peaceful addition to any community aquarium. These guys are TINY! Perfect for your nano tank. Very similar to the Pygmy Cory
- Scientific Name: Corydoras habrosus
- Common Name: Habrosus Cory, Salt And Pepper Cory
- Geographic Origin: South America
- Habitat: Virtually any community aquarium with a sandy or smooth rock bottom.
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 1.4″
- Temperature: 71-79 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 6.2 – 7.2
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom
- How many?: A group of at least six is recommended.
- Diet: Small meaty bits – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Vipachips