Harlequin Rasbora should be kept in groups of 3 or more (8 is ideal).
The Rasbora heteromorpha is a colorful little community fish that will sparkle in your aquarium!
- Scientific Name: Rasbora heteromorpha
- Common Name: Harlequin Rasbora, Porkchop Fish
- Geographic Origin: Asia
- Habitat: Right at home in a planted tank
- Gender Difference: Adult males are an intense Orange color
- Breeding: Spawns on the undersides of large leaves
- Temperament: Very Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 2″
- Temperature: 72°F – 77°F
- pH: 5.5 – 6.5 (can be kept higher if your not trying to breed them)
- Water Hardness: Soft-Medium
- Water Region: Middle
- How many?: Large groups of 8 or more is ideal
- Diet: Omnivore – We suggest small sinking pellets such as New Life Spectrum Small Fish Formula