Julii Cory are a fun and peaceful addition to any community aquarium. They are one of the smaller Corydoras available but if your looking for one of the smallest check out the Pygmy Cory
- Scientific Name: Corydoras julii
- Common Name: Julii Cory, Leopard Cory
- Geographic Origin: South America
- Habitat: Virtually any community aquarium with a sandy or smooth rock bottom.
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 2.2″
- Temperature: 73-79 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom
- How many?: A group of at least six is recommended.
- Diet: Small meaty bits – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Vipachips