The L052 Butterfly Pleco is a Peaceful and Unique Specimen for your aquarium!
- Scientific Name: Dekeyseria sp. (L052)
- Common Name: L052, Butterfly Pleco, Flounder Pleco
- Geographic Origin: South America
- Habitat: These guys eat wood, so you better have some driftwood in your aquarium!
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 4.7″
- Temperature: 75-81 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 5.8 – 6.8
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom and anywhere it can find driftwood.
- How many?: They do well with almost any type of other fish and may be kept together in a large aquarium.
- Diet: Algae and wood – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Catfish Chips
The L052 Butterfly Pleco that we sell is approximately 3+” in length.