The L191 Broken Line Royal Pleco is a Peaceful and Unique Specimen for your aquarium!
- Scientific Name: Panaque sp. (L191)
- Common Name: L191, Dull Eyed Royal Pleco, Broken Line Royal Pleco
- Geographic Origin: South America
- Habitat: These guys eat wood, so you better have some driftwood in your aquarium!
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 19″
- Temperature: 75-84 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom and anywhere it can find driftwood.
- How many?: They do well with almost any type of other fish and may be kept together in a large aquarium.
- Diet: Algae and wood – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Catfish Chips
The L191 Broken Line Royal Pleco that we sell is approximately 3″-4″ in length. ALL of our wild caught fish are quarantined for at least 1 month before being sold. During the quarantine period the fish are treated and prepared for a long and happy life in your aquarium. You can trust that all of our fish will be happy, healthy and free of disease when you purchase them!