The Panda Loach is a Peaceful and fun addition to almost any aquarium!
- Scientific Name: Yaoshania pachychilus
- Common Name: Panda Loach
- Geographic Origin: Southern China
- Habitat: One of the best and smallest algae eaters you can get!
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 1.5″- 2″
- Temperature: 70-79 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Anywhere it can find driftwood or algae.
- How many?: They do well with almost any type of other fish and may be kept together.
- Diet: Algae and wood – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Catfish Chips