Our Platinum Angelfish are amazing! They are solid white with full pearlscale.
- Scientific Name: Pterophyllum sp.
- Common Name: Platinum Angelfish
- Geographic Origin: South America (domestic captive variant)
- Habitat: Almost any type of aquarium is suitable for these wonderful creatures. They Love a planted tank!
- Gender Difference: Adult Males will develop a slight “bump” on their forehead
- Breeding: Lays eggs on sloped surfaces
- Temperament: Peaceful but territorial
- Maximum Size: 6″
- Temperature: 72-86 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 5.0 – 7.5
- Water Hardness: Very Soft to Soft
- Water Region: Middle to Top
- How many?: Groups of 3 or more of similar sized fish
- Diet: Omnivore – We suggest NLS Cichlid pellets
More great information about the Platinum Angelfish can be found here