Similis Cory are fun little fish with speckles over the front half of their body.
- Scientific Name: Corydoras similis
- Common Name: Similis Cory, Smudge Spot Cory
- Geographic Origin: South America
- Habitat: Virtually any community aquarium with a sandy or smooth rock bottom.
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 2.4″
- Temperature: 68-82 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 5.6 – 7.0
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom
- How many?: A group of at least six is recommended.
- Diet: Small meaty bits – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Vipachips