Add a group of Sterbai Cory to your aquarium!
- Scientific Name: Corydoras sterbai
- Common Name: Sterbai Cory
- Geographic Origin: South America
- Habitat: Virtually any community aquarium with a sandy or smooth rock bottom.
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 2.6″
- Temperature: 75-83 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 6.0 – 7.6
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom
- How many?: A group of at least six is recommended.
- Diet: Small meaty bits – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Vipachips