The Green Mandarin is a great addition to an established reef aquarium.
- Scientific Name: Synchiropus splendidus
- Common Name: Green Mandarin
- Geographic Origin: Pacific Ocean
- Habitat: Reef friendly
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 5.5″
- How many?: One can be kept in a 29 gallon (or larger) aquarium
- Diet: Omnivore – We recommend feeding your tank Seachem Phytoplankton to maintain the small inverts these guys need to survive. We also recommend feeding New Life Spectrum Thera+A Small Fish daily.