The Yellow Eye Kole Tang is a great addition to almost any Marine or Reef Aquarium!
- Scientific Name: Ctenochaetus strigosus
- Common Name: Yellow Eye Kole Tang, Spotted surgeonfish, Goldring surgeonfish
- Geographic Origin: Hawaii
- Habitat: Reef friendly.
- Gender Difference: None
- Temperament: Somewhat aggressive to other surgeonfish
- Maximum Size: 5.7″
- How many?: One can be kept in a 55 gallon (or larger) aquarium
- Diet: Herbivore – We suggest small sinking pellets such as New Life Spectrum AlgaeMax Medium.