Albino Cory are a fun and peaceful addition to any community aquarium.
- Scientific Name: Corydoras aeneus
- Common Name: Albino Cory
- Geographic Origin: South America
- Habitat: Virtually any community aquarium with a sandy or smooth rock bottom.
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 3″
- Temperature: 70-82 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom
- How many?: A group of at least six is recommended.
- Diet: Small meaty bits – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Vipachips
The Albino Cory that we sell is approximately 1.0 – 2″ in length. These fish are all aquarium bred. You can trust that all of our fish will be happy, healthy and free of disease when you purchase them! Find more information about the Corydoras aeneus