The Kuhli loach is a Peaceful and fun addition to almost any aquarium!
- Scientific Name: Pangio kuhlii
- Common Name: coolie loach, giant coolie loach, slimy loach, and leopard loach
- Geographic Origin: Indonesia
- Habitat: Loves sand or fine gravel
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 4″
- Temperature: 75-86 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 5.5 – 7.0
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom
- How many?: They do well with almost any type of other fish and may be kept together.
- Diet: Omnivore – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Catfish Chips