Panda Cory are a fun addition to any community aquarium.
- Scientific Name: Corydoras panda
- Common Name: Panda Cory
- Geographic Origin: South America
- Habitat: Virtually any community aquarium with a sandy or smooth rock bottom.
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Maximum Size: 2″
- Temperature: 71-77 degrees Fahrenheit
- pH: 6.0 – 7.0
- Water Hardness: Soft to Medium
- Water Region: Bottom
- How many?: A group of at least six is recommended.
- Diet: Small meaty bits – We suggest sinking wafer foods such as NLS H20 Stable Wafers or sera Vipachips